Top 10 pages for 2016 were
- “So you want to be an author! 22-Day E-Course Based on Practical Thoughts on Becoming an Author”
- “Become a Songdove Books Affiliate with PayHip!”
- “Home page / Archives”
- “Take the 5 Week Course: The Poor Man’s Budget in Person or Online”
- “Become a Songdove Books Affiliate with Gumroad!”
- “About Me”
- “Songdove Books $15 e-Courses for the Aspiring Author”
- “Songdove Books OWN Affiliate Program!”
- “Mom’s Little Black Book: Godly Advice for the High School Graduate”
This list of 1op 10 most visited pages for 2016 surprised me a little, but clearly people are looking for affiliate programs they can join. I am grateful for those who chose to join my affiliate program and look forward to doing business with these people in the future.
Most Viewed blog posts from 2016 were
- “Genesis 17: God Will You Bless My Efforts on Your Behalf?”
- “Proverbs 13:23 Much food. . . is destroyed for want of judgement!”
- “April Fools – In God’s eyes who would the fools be?”
- “Waste not want not!”
- “Christian Rock Ruined the Atheist!”
- “1 Samuel 7 – Prepare Your Hearts and Serve Him ONLY!”
- “Moral Battle Lines in the Court of Public Opinion”
- “1 Samuel 12: 24 Consider what God has done for you”
- “Your Focus Determines Your Security”
- “Of Expiry Dates and Saving Money!”
As you can see, the topics this year were nothing short of controversial! I began writing enough budgeting content to finally start a separate blog just for that purpose. http://marilynndawson.net That site is geared exclusively to household budgeting concepts as I’ve experienced them, and also became home to our foraging adventure that began back in July. I look forward to adding to that this coming year! Saving money isn’t always about what you do at a store, sometimes it happens by what you DON’T need to visit the store for.
It was an interesting year to say the least. Now on to what God has in store for 2017. Coming?