Are you a stressed out Christian Single Mother with kids in school?
Do you dream of picking up your kids from after-school daycare, walking into a clean house, opening a full fridge to pull out a snack, get the kids started on their homework and crash on the couch till one of them needs help?
Do you dream of your kids putting their toys away before bed and being able to regroup with a book and a hot mug before you crash for the night, resting that rent was paid, the utilities are paid, and lunches are ready for tomorrow?
Maybe you dream of finally being able to afford that weekend vacation at the cabin this summer, if only you could find just another $300 in your budget!
Oh dreams can be cruel!
The reality is, you feel as if you're constantly behind the 8-ball as you run your family to the next event, appointment, commitment, class, sport or lesson.
You never feel like you have any me-time, let alone time to socialize with anyone.
You have a good job, but everything seems to cost money and there just isn't enough to go around. You struggle with prioritizing and triaging the bills because it all looks so urgent.
Girl you need physical, spiritual, mental and emotional rest!
Get my FREE Sample Toolkit!
This is for you if:
- You recognize and agree that change needs to happen to see positive results.
- You are ready and willing to make changes, sometimes drastic, to see your desired results.
- You are ready and willing to put in the work to make those changes happen.
This is not for you if:
- You are not convinced yet that you need any changes to see positive results.
- You find the idea of change to be threatening.
- You are resistant to change.
- You want a done-for-you solution.
Using my FREE Time and Money Assessment Sample Toolkit: you will be able to:
- Assess your monthly expenses
- Assess your grocery shopping habits
- Assess your errand/running around/appts methods
- Create a grocery and monthly household budget, and
- Consider new, more time efficient routes for your daily errands. NOTE: Managing time wisely around the house before and after errands is not included in this toolkit.
Your name and email will be added to my mailing list so you can stay abreast of news, events, workshops, webinars, and more coming your way.
Sign up using the form to the left here and get this FREE toolkit in your inbox!